Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cartoon Wrestling Singlets



Personally I am of those who thinks it's halloween soplapollez is a superlative in size. However it is very easy to understand that has stalled among both children and youth. Is associated with fun and allows the staff to a point transvesting gore ... And do not deny the obvious: We all have a transvestite inside.
But size is even more understandable if we look successful where we come from a tradition, the deceased Day, which reminds us that one day we will die, that life is fleeting, that this is a vale of tears. Fortunately, the Bishop of Sigüenza and reminds us, through its concern that the Church not only believes in abortion, but in the pumpkin, the symbol of Halloween, we resent it takes time to think about death.
Lest I upset the Pater you want to leave here a gift. I hope you forgive me the festive dot is, at a time so very sad but I would not mind that the Cemetery had that environment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment