Cuaversos of 09 (VI). As always ...
Today, whatever happens, it will be a good day. While come - or not the news, reading a poem and I hope that you read it in inviting you and tell me what you think:
I know that nothing will change.
keep playing to draw diagonal
the cobblestone streets,
and let me forget the umbrella
in a bar or rod of a heart.
'll keep saying I love you but in a thinner,
almost meaningless,
mellifluous voice.
Each evening will lose, as always,
my keys,
no longer be in heaven in your mouth.
is true.
Everything will change.
My mouth still kissing. My hands need
Mirror
other hands. My eyes seek
eyes.
Nothing will change, because I never got to have you
altogether.
And in any case, my life,
my hands, my mouth, my eyes have begun a career
suicide after your mark,
for today, to kiss your lips, snuff, violence
to pronounce your name
know that there is something worse than look for you:
know that you exist, remember that you had
,
know you left ...
As always. Nothing changes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment