(VII). Miriam's story (II)
excuse I hope to let you know that today, instead of a poem, has been chosen for this edition of the Cuaversos, escrto tale of Miriam, my daughter who just turned 4 years. Not a great text and the end is not finished. But I aspire to be a great writer, but for my daughter, if he ever reads this, outlining a smile and decide, if anything, give me a kiss and wonder, as it did today, what it can power the sun, with the sole intention that I come to tell this story ... As happened this morning.
...........................
was still dark when the father and daughter took to the streets. She always curious, looking at the sky and once asked: Dad, why is the night yet?
The father took a few seconds to respond and said that with the cold, the sun became more sluggish and had a hard time leaving. I did not want to get colds and so she remained in hiding and sleeping under the warm blanket of clouds. Then she
, worried about the health of a fearful winter sun and cold, asked again: Dad, what eats the sun?
Easy, he said, the sun eats tails gray cloud. is your favorite lunch at dawn in the fall.
And the little girl was much calmer to know a sun that was beginning to leave her bed, she received so delicious food every morning.
0 comments:
Post a Comment