Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cost Of Declawing A Cat In Ontario

danced Meme Blogs Awards Blog 09

I come from l Ana to log a meme about the awards Journals . I fully agree that the awards should somehow separate the professional from personal blogs, that is pretty hard to compete with the hours of sleep we take off our employees. Obviously we can not be the same party January l each other.

Well, these are my candidates:

Microblogger del Año Microblogger Year: twitter.com / Alibaimor
Mejor Blog Personal Best Personal Blog : Enrique Meneses
Mejor Blog Tecnológico Best Blog Technology: 233grados
Mejor Blog de Negocios Best Business Blog: --------
Mejor Blog de Educación Best Education Blog : ---------
Mejor Blog de Viajes Best Travel Blog: Kicking the World

Mejor Blog de Software y Seguridad Best Software and Security Blog : ---------
Mejor Blog Gastronómico Best Gourmet Blog -
Mejor Blog de Humor Best Humor Blog : Gregorio Toribio
Mejor Blog Político Best Political Blog : David Martos
Mejor Blog Cultural Best Cultural Blog : Kicking World

Mejor Blog Periodístico Best Journalistic Blog: Enrique Meneses
Mejor Blog Deportivo Best Sports Blog : Gregorio Toribio
Mejor Fotolog Best Fotolog: Photo Amélie Apprentice
Mejor Podcast Best Podcast: Enredados
Mejor Videoblog Best Videoblog: LaComuna
Mejor Blog Social-Medioambiental Best Social-Environmental Blog: Unplugged

I think my vote is fairly objective, although I do not believe much in objectivity.

I pass the meme to http://elfreakaguasotaku. undeadblogs.net / . Passing ball.

0 comments:

Post a Comment