Monday, November 2, 2009

Places To Buy Mi Paste

cares about corruption ... neighbor. Halloween and cemeteries

may seem paradoxical, but when I read news like this I am most proud of being left . PP the electorate gives a damn Gürtel, Camps, CajaMadrid, the financing of his party. All they want is to win back what is yours only understand their rightful property: the control , not power. Because they do not govern, rule, which is different. The left to the conscience abortion, gay marriage and double standards.

But I'd rather belong to a critical mass, a mass to matter how you behave to those who vote. And even if it means, in many cases, loss cohesion and weakness to the Thrust conservative, no one can stop me I like to think about what happens around me and want, in any case, a better world for everyone, not just mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment