Tuesday, November 3, 2009

American Fare Preg Test

dictionary Güemes and homophobic. Right

Ana spoke yesterday and said that the campaign had begun in Twitter against the Director of Health, Madrid government, the only thing accomplished was to increase the ego of a type of that draft. And what I like wrong. Ana and a handful of other people have gotten that openly homophobic statements Mr. Güemes disappear from your page.

few moments ago I read on the blog of Reyes Montiel the fact that the "well groomed" director has eliminated part of the contents of your blog prevents really know how he thinks a member of the Government of the Marquesa. And I have said, why is Reyes. Impidámoslo. To do this go.

If you click here I deleitaréis with "deli" of this man who seems to have lost his mind consumed by lacquer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment