May 29, Madrid: Europe diversity.
The command my nurse training we did before election Azahaf Mohamed met. Goes into the number 31 on our list. I said you want to do a rally. He moved and we did with Julia, Paraguay, and Mariana, Romania. It is Pedro Zerolo who believed the obvious. If more than 8% of English people are from another source, must be on our list. Europe has 40 million non-EU origin and 6 million in irregular status. Julia
complains, in his speech, that the PP says it is a decorative list. I remember when we called vases. Mariana After reading a few words of Pablo Iglesias "If you believe in your ideas, not enough to believe that, Promote them." I am looking wish for the welfare of his country that we enjoy and at the same time, English feeling, quote Pablo Iglesias. I feel an inner turmoil. After Mohamed, Morocco, speaks of diversity as a value and Sauquillo Paca also accompanying us. When I use my turn to speak fully. Neither has heeded this television set is the new format in the event. "You take time and room," I said Paca. I'm back and I'm back. We have to win. We can not live in a populated Europe and Berlusconis Sarkozys. It can be done differently. Diversity is a way of naming what we are today, but what we're talking about citizenship and equal opportunities. And I say it has cost us thirty years of our democracy, the presence of women in public life. It will be a tough fight.
not want to talk about what the PP wants. Falcons, for "and you more" moral crisis and that is the speech of Mayor. Why do you always talk about moral crisis that we pay for women? Although we are not in Pakistan, for example, here's the thing. Now it seems that we are 40 million murderers and those who are not counted. And this of abortion is an abomination worse than pedophilia. Sure have not thought through this they have said.
If we did the English campaign in Germany, the Czech Republic and Romania and they here, then we would talk about Europe. Speak of savings and integration of energy markets, the crisis of Opel or pay the fines since 1990 until now we have exceeded the limits set by the Kyoto Protocol. And speak of morality, but of shared it alone makes life possible.
0 comments:
Post a Comment