European elections on June 5, noon and Ceuta: Now Europe
Girl with the helicopter company in Malaga fills me with sympathy and the same thing over and no more than that company. Is the South. I leave the mountain and see the huge Strait where they have killed 22 Nigerian these days, including 5 babies and 3 pregnant women who left Cape Malabata recklessly. In his life tragedy does not fit prudence. The helicopter seems suspended. It brings back good memories.
I'm in the South-South Europe. Mayor Oreja has come. The PP sells a European Observatory for Immigration. But here's the governing PP and Mayor in Parliament and no efforts have so far. Ceuta is a point observation in the Mediterranean. You can bet on innovation, research on what you want and intelligence. You have to find their niche and their relevance by virtue of necessity. Minimize their limitations and enhance their potentialities. Bernal and Pepe Izaskun Carracao are children of my friends and the new image of socialism in Ceuta. I want to be with them. To thank all the campaign and be in this strait that gave me so much life and other takes it away. And, since these limits, help write another page of Europe.
The PP has made this campaign to discourage the electorate vote socialist. It is always that they are conservative strategy. And we who break the glass ceiling. What wonder? It was ever thus. Why not be intelligent?
The helicopter leaves me back Ceuta desired for its light, its beauty and its people. Back in Manchester I think of my new times and places in my new games. And from Malaga to Madrid. I get a thousand messages. My i-Phone was not made for these Tutes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment